As you probably know by now, the new LEGO Friends figures’ hair-pieces are interchangeable with the hair and headgear of regular LEGO minifigures. “But how would they look with a LEGO cowboy-hat, Leia’s buns, or a gladiator mask? “- you might ask.
Well, question no more, because Flickr member LDM put together a nice little video showing LEGO Friends character Olivia with a whole bunch of different standard LEGO minifig hear/headgear styles. Check it out!
You might want to pause the video at the headgear you are interested in, otherwise you might get dizzy. But the point is, it seems like Olivia is the kind of girl who looks good in almost anything!
If you would like to learn more about LEGO Friends, check here:
- LEGO Friends vs. Regular LEGO Minifigs Comparison
- LEGO Friends – LEGO’s Billion Dollar Girl
- Dear LEGO… My Opinion on LEGO Friends
- LEGO Friends Press Release, Video & More!
- LEGO Friends Available Now!
- LEGO Friends Undergo Plastic Surgery