There is a fun little LEGO contest going on over at our favorite LEGO website Brickset.com. All you have to do is to correctly answer a fairly simple question, and you are entered to win the newly released #10244 LEGO Fairground Mixer set, signed by its designer Jamie Berard. It would be cool if someone from our community wins the prize! Below are the details. 🙂
First of all if you haven’t yet heard of the #10244 LEGO Fairground Mixer, head over to the Unvailing of the LEGO Fairground Mixer discussion, which includes a full description of this exciting new set as well as a video preview of it with LEGO designer Jamie Berard.
As far as the LEGO contest, all you have to do to enter for a chance to win is to answer the following question: who was the main designer of the 2009 set the LEGO Grand Carousel? The possible choices are: Mark Stafford, Jamie Berard and Steen Sig Andersen. I’m not going to help you with the answer, but I will give you a hint; if you don’t know for sure, take advantage of your favorite online search-engine. 🙄
This LEGO contest entry is open to everyone and will run until midnight (GMT+1) Sunday 25 May 2014. Here are the terms and conditions:
- One entry per person!
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date.
- The winner will be notified on or shortly after the closing date and their name will be posted in the site’s news.
- The winner will be contacted by email and will be required to provide a postal address.
- Email addresses will be used for no other purpose than contacting the winner.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Brickset Ltd. The prize has been provided by LEGO.
The #10244 LEGO Fairground Mixer is going to be released next month, but if you are a LEGO VIP member you have early access and can purchase it now at the Online LEGO Shop.
So head over to the contest entry page, choose your answer, type in your name and email address and cross your fingers with the hope to win! And if you do win, let us know! We would love to celebrate with you! Oh, and I entered too, so watch out for the competition! 😀
And you might also like to check out the following related posts: