For some holiday fun, LEGO created a series of short how-to videos on building various winter and Christmas decorations. They are all small enough that most people with a reasonable size LEGO collection should be able to build them. Remember that if you don’t have the right colors, you can always use another one. After all, a rainbow colored snowman is much more fun than a plain white one! 🙂
Below I have included a playlist of all nine holiday tutorial videos that LEGO released. You can use the drop-down menu in the upper left corner to pick the model you would like to build, or you can watch all of them to decide which one you like the best. Follow along the building steps and pause the video as you build. Building these small models can also be great family fun! The nine videos are all follow:
- How to Build a LEGO Snowman
- How to Build a LEGO Evergreen Tree
- How to Build Wrapped Presents and Packages with LEGO
- How to Build a LEGO Reindeer
- How to Build a LEGO Hanging Tree Ornament
- How to Build a LEGO Popup Santa (this is really fun!)
- How to Build a LEGO Snowflake (small yellow)
- How to Build a LEGO Decorated Gift Tag (very useful and creative!)
- How to Build a LEGO Snowflake (big white)
Fun LEGO decorations, aren’t they? These tutorials were originally posted on the LEGO Creator website, so the parts used are mostly basic elements from LEGO Creator sets. For more fun ideas you can also check out the LEGO Creator section of the Online LEGO Shop.
So what do you think? Are you planning to build any of the LEGO Christmas decorations and models featured here? Which one is your favorite? Or do you have your own ideas? Feel free to share your own ideas in the comment section below! 😉
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- Make Your Own LEGO Christmas Decorations!
- Make Your Own LEGO Christmas Ornaments!
- LEGO Gingerbread House Ideas for the Holidays!
- December 2015 – New LEGO Sets & Promotions
- Where to Shop for LEGO This Holiday Season?
- Best LEGO Sets 2015 Christmas Shopping Guide
- LEGO Holiday Gift Shop Now Open!
- Two New Seasonal LEGO Sets for Christmas
- 2015 LEGO Advent Calendars Review
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO Winter Toy Shop
These are great! And you are right, the popup Santa is the best! Will build them with the kids. 😀
Have fun building them and Happy Holidays! 🙂