As you probably know already, the LEGO VIP Program is a shopper loyalty program for LEGO fans. It allows you to earn various perks for shopping at official LEGO stores and the Online LEGO Shop. Once you are a member (membership is free, but you have to be at least 18 to join), you get one VIP Point for every dollar you spend, and a $5 reward for every 100 points earned – which you can use towards future purchases. There are also additional benefits like; monthly bonus points offers on select sets or themes, periodic double points offers, early access to exclusive sets and promotions, member-only gifts, and member-only LEGO store events. 🙂
Recently it was announced on the LEGO Ambassador Forum that the LEGO VIP Program managers would like to learn more about LEGO VIP members’ experiences with the program, and the kind of benefits the program could provide to create even more value for members. LEGO Ambassadors were asked to discuss the topic within their communities, and report back to the LEGO VIP Program managers with their findings and feedback. If you would like to participate in this discussion, please answer the following questions:
- How did you hear about the LEGO VIP Program?
- How long have you been a member?
- Where did you sign up (online, at a store, over the phone)?
- How do you make use of the LEGO VIP Program?
- What are the key benefits the LEGO VIP Program provides you?
- Does the LEGO VIP Program influence your LEGO experiences, such as the LEGO sets and themes you are interested in?
- What additional experiences and features would you like to have access to as a LEGO VIP member?
- How would you like to be treated as a LEGO VIP member when you come to the LEGO store, call the contact center, or otherwise get into contact with the LEGO Group?
You are welcome to share your answers in the comment section below, and you can also add any other thoughts and ideas you think would benefit the LEGO VIP Program. I will make sure to share them in the LEGO Ambassador Forum on your behalf. And if you would like to get more details on the LEGO VIP Program, you can check out the overview here, and the Frequently Asked Questions here (both links to the official LEGO website).
And to make this questionnaire a little more fun, we will also do a random giveaway of a full set of eighteen LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures to one lucky person who answers the questions above. Your answers must be posted before Sunday, May 22nd at midnight US EST. One entry per person. Once the giveaway is closed I will ask my little sister to pick a number between however many qualified entries are there. (So if there are 100 entries I will ask her to pick one number between 1 and 100. Don’t worry; she is old enough to know her numbers!) Whichever number she picks is the winning entry.
I will contact the winner by email, so make sure your email address is correct! The winner will also be announced here. Thank you for participating with your valuable feedback, and best of luck in the giveaway! 🙂