A few days ago it was announced at the official LEGO Minecraft Facebook page that LEGO will be releasing two LEGO Minecraft Skin Packs in September. Below are the details. 🙂
The #853609 LEGO Minecraft Skin Pack and the #853610 LEGO Minecraft Skin Pack include four unique minifigures each. It’s likely that they will be packaged similarly as the army-building sets in different themes, usually with four minifigures and a few accessories. Army-building sets costs $15, so we could expect a similar price for the LEGO Minecraft Skin Packs as well. In the following video-preview you can see all eight minifigures.
They are great, aren’t they? I particularly like the camouflaged character and the one that looks like an astronaut. They will be perfect additions to existing LEGO Minecraft sets that are mostly populated by various versions of Steve and Alex.
The LEGO Minecraft Skin Packs are scheduled for release on September 1st, and should be listed at that time under the LEGO Minecraft section of the Online LEGO Shop.
What do you think? How do you like the LEGO Minecraft Skin Packs? Are you looking forward to them? Which sets would you add them to? What other characters would you like to see in possible future skin packs? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below! 😉
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- Using Pieces from LEGO Minecraft The Village
- LEGO Minecraft The Village Review
- LEGO Minecraft The Village Details & Pictures (plus designer-video)
- 2016 LEGO Minecraft Sets Review
- 2015 LEGO Minecraft Summer Sets Reviews
- Fun LEGO Minecraft Stop-Motion Videos
- LEGO Minecraft Combined Models & More!
- Custom LEGO Minecraft Baseplates & More!
- Minifig-Scale LEGO Minecraft Sets Review