You may remember our discussions about the LEGO Pick & Build Wall (formerly Pick-A-Brick Wall) changes at LEGO brand stores (see links at the end of this post). While some of the new features already made their way to European locations, others were only implemented in North America on a trial basis. One of these trial features for the PAB Wall was the Fan Favorite section, which includes LEGO elements that are considered popular with Adult LEGO fans. 🙂
First, the Fan Favorite section of the PAB Wall was only introduced in a few stores, however since it was received so enthusiastically, it was later implemented in all locations across North America, and was taken out of the initial pilot phase to become a regular feature. Based on feedback by LEGO fans and sales performance data, LEGO elements that will be included in the Fan Favorite section of the PAB Wall in 2017 have been selected already.
However, LEGO would like to get feedback from the community in regards to the 2018 Fan Favorite section, so they created a survey for LEGO Ambassadors to fill out on behalf of their communities. LEGO encourages all LEGO fans to participate and share their thoughts about the program, even if you don’t directly benefit from it at this point (i.e. you don’t live close to a LEGO store, or you live in a country where LEGO stores haven’t implemented the new features yet). Although there is no specific timeframe for a rollout across Europe and Asia at this point, LEGO is exploring the possibilities, so hopefully it will be available globally soon.
Below I have enclosed the questions that I will need to answer on behalf of our readers and subscribers. If you would like to see the current LEGO color palette, you can refer to the chart above (see larger a version of the image on Brickset). The element list is available at the following link (please note that this is a large Excel file that may take a few minutes to open): 2017 LEGO ELEMENT LIST
- Which colors would you like to see on the Pick & Build Wall in the future? Please provide the LEGO color ID numbers found on the LEGO color palette (allow a maximum of 20 numbers).
- What LEGO element shapes would you like to see on the Pick & Build Wall in the future? Please provide the LEGO Design ID found in the LEGO element list (allow a maximum of 30 numbers).
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how likely are you to recommend the Fan Favorite selection on the PAB Wall to others? (1 being the least likely and 10 being the most.)
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how likely are you to recommend the Pick & Build Wall within LEGO brand stores to others? (1 being the least likely and 10 being the most.)
- Do you have any ideas, suggestions or feedback regarding the PAB Wall within LEGO brand stores?
- Do you have any ideas, suggestions or feedback regarding LEGO brand retail stores in general?
The deadline for me to fill out the survey is January 13, so please finalize your feedback a couple of days before that date, leaving me enough time to gather all the data before submitting it. You are welcome to share your feedback all at once, or just answer one question at a time. This is a great opportunity for all of us to tell LEGO what we would like to see on the PAB Wall, so take advantage of it. 😉
And you might also like to check out the following related posts: