LEGO is currently looking for two new LEGO Certified Professionals; one for Mexico and one for Russia. If you are interested, or if you know some who would be interested, you can find the details below.
Who Can Apply?
The LEGO Certified Professional program is, tailored for professional individuals with excellent LEGO building skills, a collaborative approach and a strong passion for the LEGO Brand, brick, and building system.
In order to become an LCP, you need to be a business owner or in the process of becoming a business owner working with the LEGO brick as part of your product/services.
The LCP position is country-specific, and the recruited LCP must live and work in the same country as the local LEGO office looking to recruit an LCP.
Initial Requirements for LCP Candidates
- Document a working business model and business plan for their business, which is focused on creating unique LEGO experiences.
- Document excellent LEGO building skills.
- Document ability to organize and drive building projects and coordinate events/happenings.
- You speak the native language (i.e. Spanish or Russian) and English.
How to Apply?
If you can answer “yes” to the above-defined initial requirements, LEGO welcomes your application to the LCP program.
What to Include in the Application?
- Description of your personal profile.
- Documentation of your business, including business model and business plan.
- Record of LEGO experiences and your portfolio of work.
Send your application by e-mail to Helene.Teichert@LEGO.com by 28th of May.
Please note the LCP program is for LEGO entrepreneurs and does not apply to nor will we accept applications from companies or institutions.
If you would like to learn more about the LEGO Certified Professional program, and to find a list of current LEGO Certified Professionals and see their work, visit the official LEGO Certified Professionals page. And if you have any questions or comments about this announcement, feel free to share in the comment section below!
And you might also like to check out the following related posts: