LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is an upcoming LEGO-themed action-adventure game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It was first announced back in 2019, with the release date scheduled for 2020 (see the original announcement here: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga). Unfortunately, the game kept being delayed, and according to the most recent update, it won’t be available until next year. But at least we got a new trailer, which you can watch below.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will be the sixth entry in TT Games’ Lego Star Wars series of video games and the successor to Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The game will adapt all nine entries in the Skywalker saga series of films.
The game will be available in a Standard Edition and a Deluxe Edition for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The Deluxe Edition includes the Character Collection bundle with six character packs based on characters from outside of the Skywalker Saga; The Mandalorian, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, and a pack containing classic Star Wars characters. The retail Deluxe Edition will also come with an exclusive Luke Skywalker with blue milk minifigure. You can pre-order all versions of the game on Amazon.
LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA – OVERVIEW
The galaxy is yours in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. In this brand-new console game, players will experience memorable moments and nonstop action from all nine Skywalker saga films retold with signature LEGO humor, including the highly anticipated conclusion to the series, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The game will immerse players in the expansive saga with the freedom to control hundreds of characters, ships, and vehicles to create their own unique journey through the galaxy.
LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA – FEATURES
- Explore the Saga in Any Order – Players can dive into the Skywalker saga and access any of the nine saga films right away in any order they choose. They can direct where to go and how to play.
- Laugh Out Loud LEGO Humor – All the unforgettable moments from the entire saga have been retold in new, fun-filled, hilarious LEGO humor.
- Play as Iconic Heroes and Villains – There are hundreds of playable characters from throughout the galaxy and every era of the saga. Players can play as Luke Skywalker, Rey, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Finn, BB-8 and a legion of other heroes, or turn to the dark side as Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Kylo Ren, and more.
- Discover Legendary Locales – Players can visit legendary locales from their favorite Star Wars films such as the desert of Geonosis, to the swamps of Dagobah and the snowfields of Starkiller Base. They can then travel through space and revisit any planet at any time. Expansive hub areas based on memorable settings from the films offer fun quests and more to explore.
- Powerful Player Experiences – Players can play on the light or dark side of the Force, master combat, and take control of ships and vehicles for empowering adventures throughout the galaxy.
- Always Family Friendly – This is an imaginative and funny LEGO gaming experience appropriate for kids of all ages. It is an accessible entry point into the Star Wars
What do you think? Do you play any of the previously released LEGO Star Wars video-games? Which one is your favorite? And what do you think of the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga so far? Feel free to share your thoughts and discuss in the comment section below!
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
Does anybody know why tjere is so much delay?
No idea, and they keep pushing the release date forward. I wonder if this is happening to other games not just lego.
Finally! But still no exact release date?