It was just a couple of months ago when I first reported on the leaked images of the LEGO Series 6 Collectible Minifigures. And now here they are in their full high-resolution glory! And not just Series 6, but also Series 7! Both of these collectible minifigure series are scheduled to be released in 2012, although we will probably see Series 6 by the end of this year. (To see previous releases go here: LEGO Collectible Minifigs.)
LEGO Minifigures Series 6:
In the LEGO Minifigs Series 6 we have (click on the image for a larger view):
- Female Skater – LEGO must really like skaters as this is the 3rd one!
- Sleepy Boy – in PJs with teddy-bear. “Awww!”
- Spacewoman – pretty in pink! Even in space! 😀
- Roman Soldier – looong overdue! This minifig will be VERY popular!
- Robot – with a wind-up key in his back! Really retro!
- Celtic Warrior – nice sword!
- Butcher – I’m a vegetarian, so won’t comment… 😐
- Genie – and yes, he fits on top of the lamp! Yay!
- Leprechaun – very cute! Oh, and he also has a pot of gold!
- Flamenco Dancer – always nice to have another female fig!
- Bandit – great to have more badguys too!
- Statue of Liberty – just lovely! One of the best figs LEGO ever made!
- Mechanic – with groovy hair!
- Minotaur – really amazing!
- Surgeon – nice addition to the nurse from Minifigures Series 1!
- Alien – the gray kind! Scariest of all, according to UFO stories!
LEGO Minifigures Series 7:
Having a high-resolution image of a minifig series so long before the actual release date came as a total surprise! So feast your eyes on this lovely picture of the collectible minifigures Series 7! Let’s see what we got here:
- Punk Rocker – she can join the male punk-rocker from Series 4!
- Aztec Warrior – totally awesome!
- Scottish Bag-Piper – with man-skirt. 😉
- Space Marine – the armor is such a steal from Amazing Armory! 🙄
- Hippie – love the hair and the tie-dye shirt!
- Black Knight – with devilish red eyes and awesome armor details!
- Little Red Riding Hood – so sweet! Nice basket too!
- Poseidon – god of the seas!
- Office Guy – just your regular friendly nerd.
- Wedding Bride – yes, finally a flower-bunch minifigs can hold!
- Stunt Driver – red-white-blue suit. Kinda cool.
- Female Viking – nice helmet/hair combo!
- Tarzan Guy – that torso is going to be so useful!
- Bunny-Suit Guy – joins the previous costumed guys!
- Female Swimmer – yes, that medal is an accessory, not printed!
- Tennis Player – someone to pair-up with the previous tennis player!
All in all I would say I’m extremely pleased with these upcoming series of LEGO Collectible Minifigures! Some of them fit into my theory of giving previously released minifigs matching partner(s) or opponent(s) – like the tennis player and the punk rocker. And there are some really amazing surprises here as well! I can’t wait for 2012! Oh, wait; the world supposed to end next year. But at least I will have my favorite toys! 😀
You may also like to read our previous posts on the Collectible Minifigures: