This fall is full of exciting LEGO contests! Plenty to choose from to challenge yourself and win great prizes! Check out this one! If you are into minifig customization you will love it! 😛
➡ THE CHALLENGE: Create a custom minifigure in any of the three categories listed below. Your custom figure must be showcased in an 8×8 vignette, showing how it blends into the LEGO word. It must also have a background story, and a note on what inspired you in making that particular custom. There are other rules as well; you can read them at the Contest Announcement Page. Here are the three categories:
- Globetrotters – Create a custom minifigure representing an existing Country/Nation. It can be based on anything related to that Country/Nation, as long as it is not offensive.
- Alien Nation – Create a custom alien minifigure. It must be a new and personal concept.
- Tournament Champion – Create a custom medieval tournament champion minifigure (see the new LEGO 10223 Kingdoms Joust for examples of what a tournament champion should look like).
➡ THE DEADLINE: November 2nd at 12 GMT.
- For Category 1 the first place winner will receive a $50 coupon to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up. The second place winner will receive a $25 coupon, and the third place winner a $15 coupon.
- For Category 2 the top three winners will receive an assortment of sci-fi and alien Accessories from the BrickArms line-up.
- For Category 3 the top three winners will receive an assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up, including a full set of not-yet-available black accessories!
Minifig customization is one of my favorite activities in the LEGO hobby, so I’m definitely looking forward to see the entries at this contest! Here is one of the first entries to the Category 3. (Click on the picture for more views.) Amazing, huh? 😉
And if this LEGO contest is not your cup of
ABS plastic tea, you can also check out the other contests going on right now. You may also like to read Tips for Winning a LEGO Contest! 🙂