Many of us haven’t even completed our collection of Series 6 of the Collectible LEGO Minifigures, and Series 7 is already popping up in some countries! It may be a while before Series 7 makes it to your neighborhood retail store (the official release date supposed to be April 1st), so in the meantime you can check out an excellent review with lots of pictures from EuroBricks member WhiteFang from Singapore: LEGO Minifigures Series 7 Review.
The color of the Series 7 minifigures package is dark red, so you should be able to spot them easily once they arrive in stores near you:
Here is a great view of all 16 of the Series 7 Collectible Minifigures:
- Swimming Champion – the medal is a very nice accessory!
- Aztec Warrior – totally awesome!
- Bunny-Suit Guy – joins the previous costumed guys!
- Bride – yes, finally a flower-bunch minifigs can hold!
- Ocean King – god of the seas!
- Bag-Piper – with man-skirt. And the bag-pipe is excellent!
- Daredevil – red-white-blue suit. Kinda cool.
- Galaxy Patrol – the armor is such a steal from Amazing Armory!
- Tennis Player – someone to pair-up with the previous tennis player!
- Jungle Boy – that torso is going to be so useful!
- Hippie – love the hair and the tie-dye shirt!
- Computer Programmer – just your regular friendly nerd.
- Female Viking – nice helmet/hair combo!
- Evil Knight – with devilish red eyes and awesome armor details!
- Punk Rocker – she can join the male punk-rocker from Series 4!
- Little Red Riding Hood – so sweet! Nice basket too!
The review goes into great detail on each of the Collectible Minifigures in Series 7. Here are some photos from the review, and if you would like to see more head over to EuroBricks – it is worth it! 😀
Another photo from the review that I thought was very helpful is a breakdown of a full box’s content. As you can see; a box of 60 minifigures contains; 3 full sets of 16 minifigures, and 2 extra Galaxy Patrols, Evil Knights, and Jungle Boys, and one extra Hippie, Computer Programmer, Bag-Piper, Daredevil, Viking Woman, and Tennis Player. The rarest (and probably hardest to find) are going to be the Aztec Warrior, the Ocean King, Red Riding Hood, the Bunny Suit Guy, the Punk Rocker, the Bride, and the Swimmer. With the Aztec Warrior likely being the most wanted.
I have heard from a lot of LEGO fans mentioning that this has been their favorite Collectible Minifigure series to date, as there is not a single unwanted or blah minifigure in the series. Also, it is full of new accessories! My most favorite minifigure from this series is the Bag-Piper, followed closely by the Galaxy Patrol, the Aztec Warrior and the Hippie. What about you? Which one is your favorite minifigure in the Collectible Minifigures Series 7? Share your thoughts in the comment section below! 🙂
Also, you might want to head over to the LEGO minifigure section for more posts on the LEGO Collectible Minifigures, or read below: