Happy Halloween for all of our readers, subscribers and contributors! We have talked about some fun LEGO Halloween decorations and displays a couple of days ago (see: Spookify Your LEGO Sets for Halloween!), and today I would like to share with you one more LEGO Halloween model that you could build yourself for some additional Halloween fun. 🙂
This LEGO Halloween Bot (more specifically – and appropriately – named the LEGO Pumpkinbot) is by Chris Maddison. It is a transforming model from a cute little pumpkin, to an even cuter bot. Chris was kind enough to also share the instructions, so you can build your own LEGO Pumpkinbot. If you find the picture here too small, you can visit Chris Maddison’s flickr gallery for a larger version of the instructions.
The LEGO pumpkin can be seamlessly transformed into the LEGO bot without having to take apart the model, except for the radar-dish on top. The radar-dish assembly sits loosely on top in pumpkin-mode, and is connected to the model in bot-mode. If you don’t have all the LEGO elements in the right colors, just use the colors that you have. It is perfectly all-right to make your pumpkin yellow, purple, blue, or even rainbow colored!
I hope this little LEGO model adds some extra fun to your Halloween! And if you are looking for more LEGO ideas and models to build for the holidays (including other LEGO pumpkins), see the links at the end of this post. So what do you think? How do you like the LEGO Pumpkinbot? Are you making something from LEGO for this Halloween? Feel free to share in the comment section below! Happy Halloween! 😉
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- Spookify Your LEGO Sets for Halloween!
- Small & fun LEGO sets for the Holidays!
- LEGO Santa’s Workshop Available Now! (Christmas Village round-up)
- 2014 LEGO Advent Calendars & More!
- LEGO Christmas Sets: Advent Calendars (introduction)
- The Best Christmas LEGO Ornaments! (resources & ideas)
- How to Build Christmas LEGO Ornaments (instructions)
- Make Your Own Christmas LEGO Ornaments! (more instructions)
- Build a LEGO Thanksgiving Turkey! (instructions)
- Build a LEGO Halloween Pumpkin! (instructions)
- Happy LEGO Filled Halloween! (instructional video)