The LEGO Technic team is looking to get your for feedback! And as you will see, this is not the typical type of survey that you normally see from LEGO. Instead, they are directly asking for your thoughts on future products. If you ever had ideas like, “I wish LEGO would make this machine, robot, train, spaceship, excavator, etc. into a set!” this is your chance to share your idea.
You can share your ideas via the linked survey. It’s only eleven questions, so it shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to complete it. The survey is open until March 7th, so make sure you fill it out by then. Also, feel free to share it with other LEGO Technic enthusiasts. Below, I have copied the questions so you can see what to expect in the survey, and also that we can discuss the topics here. And when you’re ready to fill out the survey, go here: LEGO TECHNIC PRODUCT SURVEY
- If you could choose, what 3 IPs/brands would you like to have in the LEGO Technic portfolio?
- What types of vehicles should we do more of in LEGO Technic (ex: boats, super cars, helicopters, excavators etc.)?
- Which LEGO Technic vehicle and which price point you would like to see (please state only one top choice).
- If not vehicles, what would you like to see from the LEGO Technic platform?
- What is the trigger point for you to purchase LEGO Technic? (Technology, Control+, new elements, new color, famous IP/brand, building experience, using the LEGO Technic system for your own creations, or other.
- Please leave a comment if you selected “other” in the question above.
- Will technology (for example, Control+) increase the likelihood of your LEGO Technic purchase?
- Why or why not?
- What are some improvement areas you see for your experience with the LEGO Technic Control+ platform?
- What kind of technologies would you like to see in LEGO Technic?
- Do you see clear connection between our “Build for Real” communication (like the video below) and product offerings?
What do you think? Are you excited that the LEGO Technic team is asking for ideas? What kind of sets would you like to see in the LEGO Technic line? Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below!
And you might also like to check out the following related posts: