Here is a fun LEGO Ninjago contest run by our friends over at Brick Fanatics. The deadline is in two weeks, so if you are interested, you better start building! Please read the rules carefully. Not following the rules will disqualify you from this LEGO contest. Have fun, and good luck! 🙂
➡ To enter the Ninjago LEGO contest you must make a Ninjago themed comic-book style scene. There is no limit on the size of the entry. To clarify; you need to build a comic-book scene with Ninjago as the main theme. For example, you could create a Marvel Super Heroes scene with Ninjago characters helping out Ironman.
➡ Please pay attention to the contest terms and conditions to make sure you are eligible to participate and your entry will be counted:
- This LEGO contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- You can only use custom parts from LEGO customizers like BrickArms, BrickForge, etc. You can also use stickers. But remember; whatever you build, it must include something from LEGO Ninjago.
- Once you have built your scene, take a photograph and email it to email@example.com.
- You must have a valid email address as winner will be contact via email.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be picked by the judges and there is no cash alternative.
- Do not post links to photos in the comment box, only entries sent by email will be counted.
- Closing date is 11:59pm GMT on the 15th September, 2012.
➡ There will be three winning entries in this LEGO contest, picked by a panel of judges. Prizes are as follows:
- 1st place – A full set of Ninjago comic-books 1-4, a limited edition Ninjago Print, the #9448 LEGO Ninjago Samurai Mech set, and a limited edition Ninjago polybag.
- 2nd place – A full set of Ninjago comic-books, and the LEGO Ninjago Samurai Mech set.
- 3rd place – A full set of Ninjago comic-books, and the #9441 LEGO Ninjago Kai’s Blade Cycle set.
➡ For more details and to enter the LEGO contest go here: LEGO Ninjago Contest
If you are planning to enter the LEGO contest let us know in the comment section below so we can root for you! You may also like to read Tips for Winning a LEGO Contest! Good luck! 😉