It was just a little over a week ago when LEGO made live the LEGO Lone Ranger website – too early by accident. We published a post about it, however later we had to blur the images by LEGO’s request once they realized the mistake. You can read the original post here with the story behind the LEGO Lone Ranger theme: 2013 LEGO Lone Ranger Website Now Open!
Now however there is a new source for even more LEGO Lone Ranger images and details, thanks to the latest version of the LEGO Consumer Catalog, which arrived early in some markets. Brickset member D-Dennis was kind enough to share the catalog pictures with the LEGO fan community. (You can click on images for larger view.)
As we have discussed in the previous post, there are six sets in the LEGO Lone Ranger line, based on the upcoming Lone Ranger movie. Enjoy! 😛
The sets are scheduled to be released in May of 2013, although we will probably see them a bit earlier. Below are the set names:
- #79106 LEGO Lone Ranger Cavalry Builder
- #79107 LEGO Lone Ranger Comanche Camp
- #79108 LEGO Lone Ranger Stagecoach Escape
- #79109 LEGO Lone Ranger Colby City Showdown
- #79110 LEGO Lone Ranger Silver Mine Shootout
- #79111 LEGO Lone Ranger Constitution Train Chase
So what do you think of LEGO Lone Ranger now that you have seen the pictures? Is this a theme you will be interested in? Or will you skip? Any interesting parts, minifigure accessories or colors you notice? Share your thoughts and feel free to discuss in the comment section below! 😉
You may also like to check out other 2013 LEGO sets below:
- 2013 LEGO Sets Available on Amazon!
- LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Listed Now!
- 2013 LEGO Sets Available Now!
- 2013 LEGO Friends Sets Now Available!
- LEGO Legends of Chima News & Updates!
- LEGO The Hobbit Sets Now Available!
- LEGO Galaxy Squad Updates & Pictures!
- 2013 LEGO Sets – See What’s Coming!