Just a quick reminder that one of the largest and most detailed LEGO Super Heroes sets, the #76052 LEGO Batman Classic TV Series – Batcave is now available for LEGO VIP members, before the general release on March 1st. So this is your chance to be amongst the first people to build it! 🙂
If you haven’t done so already, you can check out the press-release with full details, pictures, and the designer-video here: LEGO Batman Classic TV Series – Batcave. Below I will just repeat some of the key information for your convenience.
Here is the official description of the set: Drive the villains out from Batman’s Batcave! Help Batman and Robin to drive the villain intruders from the Batcave, featuring a Bat Lab with Batcomputer, plus the Batmobile with stud shooters, Batcopter with flick missiles and the Batcycle. This special model, based on the classic 1960s TV show, also has a Wayne Manor section with an exterior wall to climb on and Bruce Wayne’s study featuring the iconic Batphone and a false bookcase that slides open to reveal the secret entrance to the Batcave. Before spiraling down the Batpoles into the Batcave, change identity from Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson into Batman and Robin (separate minifigures included).
- Includes 9 minifigures: Batman, Robin, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, The Joker, Catwoman, The Riddler and The Penguin.
- This LEGO model of the Batcave as seen in the classic 1960s TV series features 2 Batpoles for Batman and Robin to slide down, a selection of Bat-gadgets, helipad, plus a Batmobile and Batcopter.
- The Wayne Manor section of the model features Bruce Wayne’s study with the iconic Batphone, a hinged Shakespeare bust with secret button underneath, sliding false bookcase to access the Batpoles, and assorted elements including decorated wallpaper bricks, wall lamps, framed portraits, a framed fish and trophies. It also includes an exterior wall for climbing, with an opening roof for easy access to the Batpoles and an aerial element.
- The Batcave incorporates a hi-tech, 2-floor Bat Lab with Batcomputer element and a variety of detachable accessory elements, including a lie detector machine, table, chest of drawers, Bat-gadgets and test tubes with translucent elements. Also includes the iconic Batcave entrance for the Batmobile and a helipad for the Batcopter.
- The Batmobile features a dual cockpit with iconic Batphone, 2 stud shooters, an opening trunk, dual exhaust and sign stickers.
- The Batcopter has an opening cockpit for a minifigure, bat-inspired wings with 2 flick missiles, spinning rotors and a spinning propeller. A villain minifigure can grab onto the back of the Batcopter for more aerial battle action.
- The Batcycle features a driver’s seat for Batman, translucent headlight element and a sidecar for Robin.
- Weapons include The Joker’s TNT, Catwoman’s whip, The Riddler’s TNT and The Penguin’s umbrella.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s 3 Batarangs, rope, grappling hook and handcuffs.
- Includes separate minifigures for Batman and Robin’s alter-egos, so enter the secret doorway as Bruce and Dick, and slide down the Batpoles as LEGO DC Super Heroes!
- Batcave measures over 18” (46cm) high, 22” (56cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Batmobile measures over 2” (6cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Batcopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Recommended for ages 14+.
- 2,526 pieces.
The #76052 LEGO Batman Classic TV Series – Batcave is currently available if you are a LEGO VIP member, just make sure you are logged in with your VIP account when you visit the Online LEGO Shop. Prices are as follows: US $269.99 – CA $329.99 – DE 249.99€ – UK £229.99 – DK 2499.00 DKK (Euro pricing varies by country. You can find it at the LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes section of the Online LEGO Shop.
This set may not be for everyone due to its massive size and steep price, but Batman fans will most likely get it anyway due to its unique design, exclusive minifigures and a sleek looking Batmobile. What do you think? How do you like the #76052 LEGO Batman Classic TV Series – Batcave? And what do you think of the manor, the cave, the minifigs, the vehicles, and the play-features? Feel free to share your thoughts and discuss in the comment section below! 😉
And you might also like to check out the following related posts: