The BrickLink.com team recently announced the launch of the BrickLink MOC Pop-Up Store featuring 41 fan designs that were submitted to the BrickLink Designer Program in Series 1, with more designs to be made available in October from Series 2.
Now through the middle of November, you can order elements and instructions to build select BDP submissions through the BrickLink Marketplace and LEGO Pick-A-Brick. The pilot is available in select countries, see the FAQs for a complete list on the BrickLink MOC Pop-UP Store page.
MOC POP-UP STORE – HOW TO PURCHASE
Choose Your Stores—BrickLink will do the heavy lifting and find a combination of stores that carry all the elements you need to build these designs. Your options will include a combination of BrickLink stores and LEGO Pick-A-Brick to find you the best deals possible!
Check Out—BrickLink will add the elements from the stores you’ve picked and the digital building instructions to your cart so you can check out. Get excited! Do a little happy dance when your elements arrive and start building!
Note: Due to the low supply of certain elements, the BrickLink team recommends purchasing items in your carts as soon as possible to avoid store or price changes. There is a possibility for parts to go out of stock.
For details, watch the following video where Uday, Community Engagement Manager for BrickLink Studio, walks you through the process of buying your first MOC.
You can learn more about the MOC Pop-Up Store pilot on the BrickLink MOC Pop-Up Store page, and also check out the FAQs section for specific details. And of course, you’re welcome to discuss in the comment section below.
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – 1950s Diner
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Modular LEGO Store
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Aquarium
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Fishing Boat
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Castle in the Forest
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Sheriff’s Safe
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Pursuit of Flight
- BrickLink Designer Program Round 1 Final Designs
- BrickLink Designer Program Crowdfunding Round
- BrickLink Designer Program Round 1 Reopens Today!
- BrickLink Designer Program – Round 1 Update
- BrickLink Designer Program First Round Funding
- BrickLink Designer Program Details Revealed
- More LEGO Ideas Projects Coming via BrickLink!