The last round of voting for the next BrickLink Designer Program sets closes this Friday! As you may remember, the BrickLink Designer Program allows LEGO fans to submit their own models, which are then voted on by other LEGO fans as well as BrickLink’s own internal teams. Once the favorite models are selected and their designs finalized, the crowdfunding phase begins. At this stage, LEGO fans are able to pre-order their favorite designs.
All sets that receive over 3,000 pre-orders will be produced with up to 20,000 of each set. They will be manufactured during a limited, one-time production run. Orders will be ready to ship approximately 6 months after pre-ordering, in this case, around March of 2025.
If you would like to help choose which submissions will become the next BrickLink Designer Program sets, visit the voting page and use the simple emoji buttons to select the projects you love the most, the ones you’re okay with, and the ones that are just not for you: BRICKLINK DESIGNER PROGRAM VOTING PAGE
The BrickLink Designer Program team will consider LEGO fans’ votes alongside their own review criteria and pick five sets that will go on to the crowdfunding stage. As mentioned above, you can vote until this Friday. There are 185 designs to vote on, so take your time and have fun!
Another great pieces of news is that for a limited time this fall, BrickLink members in the US and select European countries can purchase digital building instructions and loose LEGO elements to build BrickLink Designer Program submissions from previous series that weren’t chosen as finalists. You can find these models at the following link: BRICKLINK MOC POP-UP STORE
What do you think? Which projects would you like to see become official LEGO sets? Feel free to share and discuss in the comment section below!
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- BrickLink MOC Pop-Up Store for Custom LEGO Sets!
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – 1950s Diner
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Modular LEGO Store
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Aquarium
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Fishing Boat
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Castle in the Forest
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Sheriff’s Safe
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Pursuit of Flight
- BrickLink Designer Program Round 1 Final Designs
- BrickLink Designer Program Crowdfunding Round
- BrickLink Designer Program Round 1 Reopens Today!
- BrickLink Designer Program – Round 1 Update
- BrickLink Designer Program First Round Funding
- BrickLink Designer Program Details Revealed
- More LEGO Ideas Projects Coming via BrickLink!