Yesterday, BrickLink announced the five fan-designed sets that were selected as finalists for Series 3 of the BrickLink Designer Program crowdfunding next year. They were chosen by LEGO fans and the BrickLink team out of 185 submitted models.
The five finalists for Series 3 are the Harbor Master’s Office by Rich_Herbert, The Art of Chocolate by brickester, the Forest Stronghold by Krackenator, the Camping Adventure by thepresident14, and The Lost City by letsgolegobrick. You can learn more about each model on this BrickLink Designer Program page.
Crowdfunding for these sets will begin in October 2024. The five models join the finalists of Series 1 and Series 2 of the BrickLink Designer Program, with five models in each round. The Series 1 crowdfunding will take place in February, and Series 2 in June. Details about the sets and pricing will be announced closer to the crowdfunding stage. You can learn more about the Series 1 and Series 2 models at the same BrickLink Designer Program page.
What do you think? How do you like the selected models? Are you planning to get any of the 15 models when the crowdfunding stage begins? How do you like the BrickLink Designer Program experience? Do you have any of the sets that were released so far? Feel free to share and discuss in the comment section below!
And you might also like to check out the following related posts:
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – 1950s Diner
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Modular LEGO Store
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Aquarium
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Fishing Boat
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Castle in the Forest
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Sheriff’s Safe
- Brick Breakdown: LEGO BrickLink Set – Pursuit of Flight
- BrickLink Designer Program Details Revealed
- More LEGO Ideas Projects Coming via BrickLink!